What's new

FS/T: JBL N28s, NSP1 package, and 12" 200W RCA Sub (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm selling my JBL N28 mains, NSP1 package (4 N24s and an N Center), and 12" 200 W RCA Subwoofer. They have been used for about 4 months in a 7.1 setup. They all sound great. The speakers are in perfect condition except for some dents on the corners of the sub. All of the speakers are in perfect condition. Prices are as follows, excluding shipping (From Atlanta, GA):
JBL N28s - $130
JBL NSP1 - $200
RCA Sub - $100
JBL N28s and NSP1 package together - $300
Entire package - $400
Email me with questions and offer. I would also consider trades for other speakers (JBL S series, Infinity, Wharfedale, Paradigm, anything interesting, open to all offers).

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ben_Hud

Stunt Coordinator
how does this 12in sub compare against the DLS 10, that everbody talks about as a good entry lvl sub. I wish ya woulda posted this a week ago before i ordered my nsp1s :frowning:
Ben Hudson

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I can't say for sure how it compares to the DLS, but I could here no difference between it and a friends Sony WM-40, both of which have been stuffed with fiber-fill. Hope that gives you some idea. Only reason i'm getting rid of the sub is because I built an EBS Shiva. It did a great job in my 11'x11'x9' living room that opens into a kitchen and 2 hallways.
Best thing about this sub compared to the DLS is i have it in stock *LOL*
Thanks for the interest :)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I don't think so, because that would break up the NSP1 package. My guess is I'm much more likely to find someone looking for the NSP1 package as opposed to 2 people looking for single pairs of N24s and another person looking for an N Center.

Thanks anyway, and If there's interest from others in a single pair of N24s and in the N Center, I'll get in touch with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks