FS: SVS 20-39CS $350 shipped!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Elvick, Feb 4, 2002.

1. James Elvick

James Elvick Supporting Actor

[​IMG] OK first $350 gets this SVS 20-39CS sub. PayPal or MO but PayPal is a extra $10, so $360. I have the orignal packing and boxes and this is in excellent condition. I have two of these and can't find an acceptable place for it to co-exist with is brother!
    James

2. Spector

Spector Stunt Coordinator

Hello, I am interested in your subwoofer but I was wondering if you could wait until tommarow for any confirmation from me because there is another deal that I am looking at but its likely it will not go through.

Thanks

3. James Elvick

Spector,

I will put you first until I get a absolute "I'll take it" and then give you first right of refusal. Fair enough?

James

4. Spector

Spector Stunt Coordinator

Yea that sounds good.

Thanks

5. JohnSG

JohnSG Auditioning

I will absolutly take it for $360 with Paypal. Give me your Paypal account, and I will send you the money. Oh, I live in Hawaii, the address will be on Paypal payment; it is expensive to ship that monster here. John[​IMG]

6. JohnSG

JohnSG Auditioning

For some reason people forget that Hawaii is part of the United States. Recently I bought a pair of speakers on Ebay from AVMS for $230 (free shipping), he honored his free shipping ad although I offered to help. The shipping cost was $60 and now he added extra to Hawaii. Another vendor selling Hsu subwoofer with free shipping has not returned my email. Anyone from Hawaii selling a subwoofer? By the way, those AVMS monitors are awesome for the price.

7. James Elvick

This has been sold, thanks for all the reply!

James