What's new

FS: SVS 20-39CS $350 shipped!! (1 Viewer)

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
:D OK first $350 gets this SVS 20-39CS sub. PayPal or MO but PayPal is a extra $10, so $360. I have the orignal packing and boxes and this is in excellent condition. I have two of these and can't find an acceptable place for it to co-exist with is brother!
James

Spector

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, I am interested in your subwoofer but I was wondering if you could wait until tommarow for any confirmation from me because there is another deal that I am looking at but its likely it will not go through.

Thanks

James Elvick

Supporting Actor
Spector,

I will put you first until I get a absolute "I'll take it" and then give you first right of refusal. Fair enough?

James

JohnSG

Auditioning
I will absolutly take it for $360 with Paypal. Give me your Paypal account, and I will send you the money. Oh, I live in Hawaii, the address will be on Paypal payment; it is expensive to ship that monster here. John:D

JohnSG

Auditioning
For some reason people forget that Hawaii is part of the United States. Recently I bought a pair of speakers on Ebay from AVMS for $230 (free shipping), he honored his free shipping ad although I offered to help. The shipping cost was $60 and now he added extra to Hawaii. Another vendor selling Hsu subwoofer with free shipping has not returned my email. Anyone from Hawaii selling a subwoofer? By the way, those AVMS monitors are awesome for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks