What's new

FS: Sony Wega 32FS12 (1 Viewer)

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Sony Wega 32FS12. Purchased in late 2000. Unit is in great shape, no scratches or blemishes. I have the remote and the manual but no box. No shipping, local pickup only (I live in Framingham). $300.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Great TV - I bought one about the time you purchased yours. For those who might be interested in purchasing this set, it is capable of the 16:9 "anamorphic" squeeze which will allow you to utilize the extra resolution lines of the TV itself to be re-directed to the 16:9 picture.

Great price on this TV, too !!

Best of luck with your sale !!

I wish you lived a little closer to Virginia - I have a friend who needs such a replacement TV at the moment. Shipping this 170 Lb. beast would be very tough.

Mark Schermerhorn

Second Unit
Wayne, yeah, the anamorphic squeeze is pretty cool. I always used it when watching DVDs. Great resolution.

Shipping would be almost impossible...I don't have the box anymore. Took up half my dining room when I first got it.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I love my 32FS12. I was ready to part with mine too but couldn't find a buyer at the time. Wayne I'm in Woodbridge, is that close to your friend?

Anyways that is an excellent price, I almost feel like a fool for spending $900 +taxes back in 2001. :b

Mando-R

Stunt Coordinator
Inflation sucks, we have to deal with it sometime. A 27" VVega cost about 700 dollars back in 2001 and they're going for 350 now, for the latest version.

Look at Plasma's, that have been declining in price by the month.

A 42" plasma about a year ago would cost you as much as a brand new car (upwards of 19 thousand a set), and now they're going for as little as 2899 (from gateway)

I remember when I was 6, my mom told me that when VCR's came out, they cost about 1000 dollars. (I'm only 20 so NYA)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks