What's new

FS Sony HT equipment (1 Viewer)

MacLean

Auditioning
All equipment is Sony

1. CDP-CE415 5 disc changer w/ mega control. Excellent working and physical condition with remote and instruction manual. Adult owned and never moved. Has one analog out and can be attached to another similar model. $20 OBO plus shipping

2. CDP-CX220 200 disc changer. Excellent working and physical condition with remote and instruction manual. Adult owned and never moved. Has one analog out and one fiber optic digital output. I believe it can be a slave to another 200 disc changer. SOLD SOLD SOLD

3. STR-GA9ESG ES Home Theater Receiver.....DAMAGED..When this unit is powered on, "AUTO PROTECT" comes up on the screen..I don't know whats wrong with it, I went out and bought another receiver. Otherwise this piece is in excellent physical condition with all accessories, manuals, and original packaging. Use for parts or repair. $Best Offer plus shipping.

Reason for selling....I am ripping everything to FLAC and streaming. I am the orginal owner for everything listed.
I am shipping from 92071, I ship using UPS @ office depot. I will not raise shipping costs to make money and will fax you a receipt to prove. I use PayPal. Any questions, picture requests, or infomation requests please email me [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks