FS: Speaker equipment

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by BryanZ, Jul 14, 2004.

1. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

UPDATED PRICES ON BOTTOM!

All in all, I have your basic 5.1 system up for sale:

ceramic nOrh 4.0 video package - $475 plus shipping and I accept Paypal (please add 3%). Looks similar to:

[​IMG]

One of the speakers outer port ring cracked off but that does not affect the sound. It is meerly cosmetic. Pictures of this are available upon request. The speakers have Vifa tweeters and woofers and are 3.5 years old. These are being sold due to another upgrade and I do not have the room for two HT systems. This can be shipped as I have all the original boxes and packing materials.

In addition to that, I have the VMPS Original Subwoofer for sale. It has a white/brown cover. IMO, it sounds better than the SVS 20-39CSi I currently own. It is slightly tighter with music and louder for HT. Local salepickup in the Tampa Bay area is preferred and can be delivered. It weighs 95 lbs. Pictures are available upon request. It stands every bit of 41". It is a passive subwoofer, built in 1994. Asking $150. Selling due to lack of room and to help pay for upgrades.

SoldPair nOrh Le Amps

Sony TC-WE625 (I believe that is the model but can double check) tape deck - $60 plus shipping. Have original box and packing material. Not used as much as I thought I would use it.

2. Bryan.T

Bryan.T Agent

You got a PM

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Those Le Amps look sexy, how do they sound?

4. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Bryan,

PMed you back!

Downside is space becomes limited so the need to downsize arises.

FYI to all, look for me to add the 20-39CSi and Samson S700 to the list sometime in the future. Want to get either a Rocket UFW-10 or the upcoming UFW-12 prior to listing those for sale. (Something about not wanting to go sub-less. [​IMG])

5. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

BTT ^^^ All items still for sale. Can do local delivery in the Tampa Bay area.

6. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Lowering price of nOrh package to a firm price of $450. Five speakers with Vifa woofers and tweeters for $450 plus shipping. Doesn't get much better than that. [​IMG]

Lowering price of the VMPS subwoofer to $125. That is $125 for an excellent subwoofer that has both 12" and 15" drivers. Keep in mind it is passive so you will need something other than your primary receiver to power it with. Can deliver this within 3 hours of Tampa though there will be a small charge to cover the cost of gas. Local delivery in the Tampa Bay area is FREE!!!

Lowering price of tape deck to $50 plus shipping. Has low hours as it wasn't heavily used. Not the greatest tape deck in the world but excellent for $50.

7. JackS

JackS Supporting Actor

I going to try to help Bryan sell his Le-amps. I currently have three of these and can vouch for their excellent audio qualities. I'm currently using an Aragon 8002 for my fronts and 3 of the Le Amps for the rear and center also a Le Amp ll for a subwoofer. My Le's are also unmodified and sound every bit the equal of the Aragon. The mod that was mentioned, was the removal of the "blocking cap" which limits small amounts of current to be transferred to the case. The advantage- No hum through your speakers and sub. True audiophiles beleive these caps also limit fidelity. Check the Nohr web site or e-mail Nohr for a simple set of DIY instructions for removal if so desired. What are you guys waiting for? There's nothing at this price that will even come close.

8. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

I am willing to break up the set of 4.0s if needed but it is an excellent deal for all five speakers. Pricing for that would be $200 plus shipping for a pair, $275 plus shipping for the center and a pair.

I am once again lowering the price of the tape deck to $40 plus shipping.

9. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Back to page one. I'll go $30 for the tape deck and $115 for the sub but prefer local sale for the sub. The 4.0s are still up for grabs for $450 plus shipping for all five. You'd be hard pressed to find a better package for that price. Take the 4.0s, add an amp plus the sub and you'll have a stellar HT system for years to come. [​IMG]

10. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

^^^

Tape deck: $25 plus shipping
    VMPS Large Subwoofer: $110 plus gas for delivery within 3 hours of Tampa. Will deliver in Tampa Bay area FREE
    All 54.0s - $450 plus shipping
    Pair 4.0s - $200 plus shipping
    Pair + center - $275 plus shipping

11. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Back to the top once more.

VMPS sub now $100 firm. Unfortunately I am unable to ship it so local sale in the Tampa Bay area only.

5 ceramic nOrh 4.0 speakers down to $425 plus shipping and no lower. This is a steal of a deal. Pair of 4.0s remains at $200 plus shipping and three 4.0s will be $250 plus shipping.

$25 plus shipping for the Sony dual cassette deck.

12. Sergio F

Sergio F Stunt Coordinator

Bryan,

You have both e-mail and PM.

Thanks,

Sergio

13. BryanZ

BryanZ Screenwriter

Sergio,

Sent you a PM!

14. BlakeBr

BlakeBr Auditioning