What's new

FS Rotel RSP-976 Pre/Pro Like New (1 Viewer)

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
Like New 9/10 Rotel RSP-976 for $550. Retails for $1200. Surround processor features Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS.
Home Cinema Best Buy. Outstanding value. Spacious, enveloping and detailed sound. I have upgraded to the Rotel RSP-1066. Feedback can be found at Ebay-"steephen8040" and Audiogon.com-"stevo8040".

Will come in the 1066 box with the origianl RR-969 Universal Remote Control and Manual.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
This really is suppose to be a great pre/pro. I've been looking at picking one up for a little while now but am still a couple of months off from having all my pennies saved up (and most importantly having the wife convinced that I need it). Highly recommended for anyone who is trying to get into separates but doesn't want to spend a ton of cash.

Chris S.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
This is a pre/pro that I was interestd in when I first got into seperates. Though my Marantz AV560U is not slouch especially now that it has its RC5000i(with docking station) to control it. Steve if I could sell my pre/pro//remote combo I'd buy yours in a heart beat to match with my RMB-1066 amp.

Kevin

Steve_Moo

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with you guys this Pre/Pro is a steal at this price and by far the best bargain to go the Seperate Route. I was hesitant to upgrade to the 1066 because I liked this one so much. Anyway $550 shipped with Paypal or $525 shipped with Money Order. It will still go on Ebay on Thursday so let me know.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Great pre/pro Steve, wish I had the $$$ to spend right now. Been wanting to move to separates for a while now, this would be my preferred pre to start with. Still, need to work on the amp portion first and the WAF must be built up for a little bit.

Anyone looking for a pre-pro at stunning price, this is it ;)

-J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks