What's new

FS: Polk bookshelfs & receiver (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
I'm selling a pair of Polk R20's.They are approx. 3 months new. The speakers MSRP is $114.95 each, retails for around $200 per pair, but will sell the pair for $100 + shipping. I have original packaging, box and manual. The speakers are in immaculate condition except for a small "ding" on the upper back left-hand corner of one of the speakers. I did not ding it--it came out of the box that way. They have been treated very well. As far as the sound--they are some of the best sounding speakers I have ever heard for the money! They have excellent midrange, sound VERY clear, and have very good bass response for a bookshelf--they just sound terrific.
Here’s a link to the speakers:
http://www.polkaudio.com/home/produc...=4&speaker=181
On September 27th I will also be selling my Pioneer VSX-D411receiver. It has DD, DTS & PLII. It has one optical & one coaxial input, and for an entry level receiver it has excellent sound. It is also 3 months new. I have original packaging, box & manual. MSRP is $275, retails for around $200 but will sell for $100 + shipping.
Here’s a link to the receiver:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...,23594,00.html
Send me your Zip and I'll tell you what shipping will cost. My Zip is 32246. I will accept a check, a M.O but prefer PayPal.
You can email me at [email protected] Thanks everyone :)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Jeff--you've got mail :)
Derrick--out of fairness Jeff did email me first so he has first choice but if for whatever reason Jeff decides he does not want them the choice will go to you-O.K.?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks