What's new

FS: PC, DVD Changer, Receiver (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
FS:
PC
(Constructed for Client project, Client cannot use because chipset is not yet supported by the Linux distro they use.. to answer a question asked in email: it is a KT333 chipset with USB2.0 integrated in the south bridge. Supported fully in WinXP/98/etc. but newer Linux kernels misread it as a KT266, and the USB bridge and onboard network card fail, defeating it's use for Linux for now...)
AMD 2200+
512MB DDR
Chaintech Apogee 7VJL
Western Digital 120G JB (Special Edition, 8MB Buffer) HD
LiteOn 48X CDRW
Geforce 2 TI 64MB AGP
16X Pioneer DVDROM
3.5" Floppy
56k Modem
Case (w/side panel Window & Fan, 350W PS)
Big Kicker: 15" Norcent LCD Flat Panel w/Speakers (unboxed, completely new)
IF sold as set: $890.
DVD-Changer:
Panasonic 5 Disc DVD Changer DVD-CV51. In good condition, the remote is missing a back panel. $75.
Receiver:
Pioneer D710S. DTS, DD. Upgraded a relative to get them DD-EX/DTS-ES. SOLD

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
doh. I'd love the DVD-ROM, and possibly the CD-RW :)
Good luck selling, that's a kickass system!

Chris

Senior HTF Member
OK, almost everyone is emailing me for pieces and parts... so here's what we'll do:
AMD 2200+ & Motherboard as a combo - $200 WITH Vantec Aeroflow TMD Fan (http://www.vantecusa.com/) & AMD Retail box fan... get both. (will be mounted with Vantec's Aeroflow TMD Fan, though)
512MB DDR - $85.
Western Digital 120G JB (Special Edition, 8MB Buffer) HD $110.
LiteOn 48X CDRW $65
Geforce 2 TI 64MB AGP $50
Case (w/side panel Window & Fan, 350W PS) $40
15" Norcent LCD Flat Panel w/Speakers (unboxed, completely new) $260

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Chris, I don't see you listing the DVD-ROM in that list...are you not going to sell it if you split up the system?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, if I split it up, I'll keep the DVD player, because I can actually use it. I really want to keep the set together. So, I've added incentive to keep it together.
Receiver is now sold.
Motherboard is listed (with URL Hyperlink to it's homepage) above.. Chaintech Apogee 7VJL, complete with all round cables, breakout box, etc.. here's some reviews:
OC Workbench Review
HardwareZone Review
Etc, etc. etc. :)
Hope that answers the MB question! Link is above to manufacturer's homepage.

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
:frowning: was looking upgrade my MSI KT3 Ultra .. would you sell the athie alone?

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
i know you dont want to strip the setup but if you do are there any lights inside the case? are you willing to sell them seprately?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
PC is sold.

Still available:

DVD Changer

(I do have Neon lights that I never installed, but was horsetraded for them by a local store, if anyone basically wants them, $7 each for each strip, I have like, 30 of them, because they received them as promotional item and sold to me for very little)

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
how long are the strips? hmm what kind of strips lol? are they the glow wire??? or things like the cold cathaloid setups?

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
One last try on the Panasonic DVD changer.
If the DVD player is in good working condition and is still available for sale, I can offer $75 which would include shipping to 17109.
Thanks,
Brian
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks