What's new

FS or Trade: Various DVD's (plus VHS and Books on CD) (1 Viewer)

RoyWilbury

Stunt Coordinator
These items are for sale, but I'm also open to trades. This is my first post in this forum, and my list isn't very long, so I'll just give brief descriptions after each item.

All items are used unless otherwise noted, and all are in fine condition overall. If you have any particular questions about condition or anything else, please ask. Shipping costs can be discussed via email, as it varies depending on how many items you might want. I'm not looking to gouge on shipping costs, I just don't want to lose money! :) Basically, I'll charge what the shipping actually costs, or less if you're interested in several items. I’m also willing to discuss discounts if you’re interested in several items. Contact me at my email address [email protected] if you're interested in anything. Thanks!

DVD's:

Dukes of Hazzard - Season 1 (Still Sealed) $20 (For this item only, the price includes shipping to anywhere in the US)

Planet of the Apes "Evolution" Set (First DVD Release of all Apes films plus documentary, 6 DVD's) $20

Bowling for Columbine (Special Edition) (WIDESCREEN, ANAMORPHIC, Flipper) $7

Office Space (First DVD Release, WIDESCREEN) $5

Escape from New York (First DVD Release, with WIDESCREEN (ANAMORPHIC) and FULL SCREEN versions on a Flipper) $5

Tommy Boy (First DVD Release, WIDESCREEN, ANAMORPHIC) $5

VHS TAPES: (All of these are OUT OF PRINT and never available on DVD as far as I know, at least in Region 1)

Shoot (Cliff Robertson/Ernest Borgnine, 1976 film, I believe an Early 80's release from "Magnetic Video Corporation" FULL SCREEN of course, Ex-Rental, but in original cardboard sleeve) $30

Special Bulletin (1983 TV movie, FULL SCREEN as it originally aired, Ex-Rental, has cardboard box cut and fit into hardshell case) $30

TV Nation Vol. 1 & 2 (Michael Moore TV show, select episodes on two tapes, has been out of print for a few years I believe, NOT an ex-rental, tapes are in original cardboard sleeves) $30 per tape or both for $55

AUDIO CD's: (All are "Books on Audio CD"):

Al Franken - "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" (UNABRIDGED, 8 CD's) $15

Al Franken - "The Truth (with Jokes)" (UNABRIDGED, 8 CD's) $15

Bill Maher - "New Rules" (UNABRIDGED, 3 CD's) $12

Dan Brown - "The Da Vinci Code" (ABRIDGED, 5 CD's) $15

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hi Roy,

Is this your copy of BFC in the same style MGM keepcase w/ commentary track?

If so, is it in brand new condition (disc, case, cover, etc)?

I'm quite picky about any sort of blemishes or surface markings of any kind on discs and cover must be pristine.

If yes again, is there anything of interest you see in my trade thread here you'd take in exchange:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=254931

Please LMK, thanks!!

RoyWilbury

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

My copy actually has a black "Special Edition" bar across the top of the cover, with the MGM logo in between the two words. Also, it states "Special Editon" at the top of the spine. I have a 2-disc version and a flipper (which is why I'm getting rid of one copy), and they both have the exact same artwork down to the UPC code.

The "Special Edition" includes the commentary track plus a bunch of other extras.

Let me know if you're still interested. All of the items I have (save the one sealed item) are used, and as such I don't really know if I could call anything used as being in "brand new" condition. I take care of my DVD's, so everything works fine and there aren't any major condition problems. But I don't think I would ever call these things 100% blemish free. Also, on my flipper version, the cover has a green ink blotch on the cover that was there when I bought it new and sealed. Nevertheless, this might well be problematic for you as well.

But let me know if you're still interested. Thanks!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Hi Roy,

I just realised that it's actually the two-disc set that I'm looking for as well...

If you're looking to part with yours, Id be interested in trading. But again, as Im picky about condition, the disc would have to be 100% blemish/fingeprint free, as the cover slip.

Let me know!

RoyWilbury

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. I think the two-disc version is the one I want to keep (I have a multi-disc changer, so I always prefer 2-discs sets to flippers).

If you're looking for the two-disc version, it might be easier to find if you track down the Michael Moore boxed set that was put out in 2004, I believe, which contained "Bowling for Columbine" and "The Big One" as well as a bonus disc. (I can't remember the title of the box, it was something simple like "Michael Moore Collection"). I got the two-disc version of "Bowling" in this boxed set, while I got the flipper previously when I got "Bowling" on its own. But it may be totally random in terms of where to find which version. I know that was the case when the DVD came out apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks