What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: NAD T-752 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Vic P

Agent
Selling because my home theater was moved into a smaller space :frowning: and on the whole just concentrating in different areas of the home and equipment. Worth all the accolades given to it- very good with home theater, great with music. Has Dolby Pro-Logic II, and has capability for 7.1.

I used the pre-outs to power the fronts with a rotel 2 channel amp, and surprisingly, wasn't remiss when was forced to put the rotel in storage (for moving). When I did use the rotel, I re-routed the amps for the fronts to the surround backs. Worked without a hitch. Purchased in August 2003 from an authorized NAD dealer, it was a refub unit (couldn't afford it any other way!). Warranty maybe transferable- the unit came with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Selling price is $500 OBO plus actual shipping cost from Fed Ex Ground. Please PM me or email me if you want pictures, or have any other questions. I have purchased and sold equipment on HTF, as well as have ebay reference under bayporter, and heatware reference under bayporter2 (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=3002).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I still have the original box, manual and accessories (remote, fm/am antennas). And the unit is in excellent physical condition.

EDIT: $450 + Actual Shipping Cost

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
It's a shame you aren't getting any looks at this. Trust me, if I had the extra $$$ sitting around, I would be all over this.
I'm not sure what the used market is on this item but is it possible that you are asking too much for this?

Vic P

Agent
Is the price high? I guess that depends on what each person is looking for. Admittedly, if one was looking for Dolby Pro-Logic IIx, it would be high.

Or if they were looking for lots of connections (optical, coax, etc) it might be as well. I think there are many factors to consider. Keep in mind the differences between the 752 and the 753 are not substantial, especially when it comes to the meat and bones of what makes a NAD. Though to be fair, the price is negotible. Thanks for the bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks