What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS:Mits Diamond WS65905 w/Warranty (1 Viewer)

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Mitsubishi 65" DIAMOND HDTV for sale. Condition: Operationally perfect, ISF calibrated by Chuck Williams and AVIA maintained. No CRT burn in. Used moderatly over the last 2.5 years. I bought it new from Tweeter in Burlington, MA. There is 2.5 years remaining on the transferable warranty which includes an anual calibration from Tweeter. Diamond shield was always on. Flaws: small cabinet damage on right side bottom edge (only visible on close examination), diamond shield bracket (plastic piece that you insert to hold the shield on) is split but fully capable of holding in the shield (which it has done for the last 2.5 years).

Remote, manual and service manual included.

Price: REDUCED AGAIN!!$1700 (original MSRP $6999)

Shipping: if you can not pick up the TV then you must arrange and pay for shipment. Local pickup is ok.

Email me at
[email protected] for inquiries
Thanks
Marc

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Price drop to $1800. I am ordering the Dwin TV3 in the next 24 hours so I am going to step up the pricing.
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks