What's new

FS: Mirage BPS-150 sub (1 Viewer)

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Yep finally going to sell this.Not that I want to but need $

I am selling my GENTLY used subwoofer.
I have had it for approximately 2 years.

Retail was $800 on this when new.

I have the spikes for the hardwood floors too

I would classify this as a 8 outta 10. Other than a bit dusty. It is in near MINT condition. Slight extremely small surface scratches on bottom.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is wifey-poo wanted a smaller one :rolleyes

I am going to paraphrase the features. I can EMAIL the link to you upon request.

* Mirage BPS-150 It has a built in 150 watt amplifier.
* 150 watts of power with 600 watt max
* Dual 8" woofers
* Frequency Response 24HZ - 150HZ
* Audio Contour: flat, +3db, or +6db boost @50HZ
* Phase Switch
* Low Pass Filter 50-150HZ
* Speaker lever in and out PLUS RCA in and out
* Dimensions: 16H x 20W x 17D in inches
* Weight 58lbs
* Piano black lacquer finish

For an EXTRA $25 I will include a set of 2 meter Lightning Audio RCA cables with it. These cables cost me $50 when I bought the sub!!

This is a HIGH END subwoofer. It compares with other WELL KNOWN subwoofers in quality. Actually surpassed some of them.

Just look at any sub UNDER $750 CURRENTLY on sale and this will run circles around them, IMHO!

Shipping and packaging on this will be about $85 at most to Washington state including material fee. Materials are going to cost me $30 box box and padding materials. I am shipping from either 60402 or 60162 depend on your shippment method.

I will charge actual shipping cost with insurance via UPS or FedEx. Your choice. Ground is ONLY way to ship since item will weigh about 66 lbs packed.

There are NO returns on this. I will guarantee DOA.

I will accept USPS money orders OR Western Union money orders ONLY. Money orders will have to wait until clearing my bank until shipment occurs. Usually a 2 day wait.

Feedback for me can be seen on ebay at squirtle316 OR heatware at squirtle632.

Photos can be be email upon request.

PS: The photos show what looks to be smudges on them. This is due to the lacquer finish and MY fingerprints. Do you know how difficult it is to keep "paw" prints off of lacquer finishes? Nearly inpossible. These are NOT flaws.

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Whelp this was really stoopid of me. This is the last time I post at 6am LOL

Price on this is $225 plus actual shipping

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks