What's new

FS: M&K MX125 - great Sub with 2 12" drivers (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. This is a terrific sub for music and HT. It has 2 12" drivers. I have owned a few M&K subs, and like the others, this one is fantastic. I am using a huge Tempest sub now, so I don't need the M&K anymore.

The cabinet is in very good to excellent condition, showing only very small, very minor blemishes. The black grill cloth is slightly worn, and if purchased by a perfectionist, should probably be replaced with some stretchy radio shack grill cloth, which appears to be an exact match.

The asking price is $550, but I will look at trades and offers. I am currently looking for a mid- to high-end cd player, a SACD player, Jazz CDs and LPs, and any other cool stuff you might have to offer.

Don't let the price scare you. It is fair, but I got into this sub for a good price and will deal to move it. Shipping is going to cost a bit, since this monster weighs about 70lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks