What's new

FS: Home Theater Equipment (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I've seen used A-stock from non-dealers (i.e. private sellers) going for ~$600...

Where can you get one new for $730 authorized? MSRP is $999...

(Not like any of this matters anyways since it's a few short months away from being discontinued...new models with Denon Link on the new 2900 and 2200 among other things are due in Aug/Sept according to the Denon rep I spoke to a few weeks ago).

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I've seen used A-stock from non-dealers (i.e. private sellers) going for ~$600...

Where can you get one new for $730 authorized? MSRP is $999...

(Not like any of this matters anyways since it's a few short months away from being discontinued...new models with Denon Link on the new 2900 and 2200 among other things are due in Aug/Sept according to the Denon rep I spoke to a few weeks ago).

Kincade

Second Unit
Drew,

Hippos has the best prices I've seen around. That is the last quote I got from them.

I find the 2900's on agon all the time for about $450-550 as well.

Yeah, I'm interested to see the new models as well. I think there will still be demand for these, but not to the extent there is right now. Especially with the 2910 coming in at somewhere around $700.

Kincade

Second Unit
Drew,

Hippos has the best prices I've seen around. That is the last quote I got from them.

I find the 2900's on agon all the time for about $450-550 as well.

Yeah, I'm interested to see the new models as well. I think there will still be demand for these, but not to the extent there is right now. Especially with the 2910 coming in at somewhere around $700.

BillB

Agent
Everyone,

I really apologize for not responding via the forum. All of the inquiries I've received have been via PM so that's the way I was responding. I guess it's OK to respond this way also so I just wanted evryone to know that I'm still alive and responding to all emails.

Thanks very much for those that have shown an interest. Everything is still available except for the Denon 2900 (sale pending) and the Def Teh 1.2 rear speakers (sale pending although I'm holding off selling as individual units - would prefer to sell all speakers as a complete system).

Again, I am responding to all emails. Thanks for everyone's interest.

P.S. I forgot to include this in my original post but selling prices do not include shipping.

Bill

BillB

Agent
Everyone,

I really apologize for not responding via the forum. All of the inquiries I've received have been via PM so that's the way I was responding. I guess it's OK to respond this way also so I just wanted evryone to know that I'm still alive and responding to all emails.

Thanks very much for those that have shown an interest. Everything is still available except for the Denon 2900 (sale pending) and the Def Teh 1.2 rear speakers (sale pending although I'm holding off selling as individual units - would prefer to sell all speakers as a complete system).

Again, I am responding to all emails. Thanks for everyone's interest.

P.S. I forgot to include this in my original post but selling prices do not include shipping.

Bill

BillB

Agent
Bump!

Only have Denon 2900 sold. Everything else is still available. Will be going on eBay this weekend.

Bill

BillB

Agent
Bump!

Only have Denon 2900 sold. Everything else is still available. Will be going on eBay this weekend.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks