What's new

Fs: H/k Avr-7200 (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
This receiver has been SOLD. Thanks for viewing my item that I had for sale. :)

My fine H/K AVR-7200 is being placed up for sale. I've realized that this is just *too much* receiver for me. I need to find more room in my audio cabinet so I can add some other goodies. When we watch movies, I only get the setting to approx. -29 on the dial and my wife can't take the volume any louder.

With that being said, my AVR-7200 was purchased 8/2003 from OneCall (authorized vendor) for the price of $999 + shipping. The receiver itself is a 10 out of 10 score because there are no scratches, nicks, etc. on the case whatsoever. The remote, I'll rate a 7 out of a scale of 10. Through periodic use, it has experienced a few small scratches - but nothing major at all.

Price: $700 + Actual Shipping. The original box, manual, primary remote and secondary remote (for zone 2) are all present with my receiver.

I will ship this beast out via FedEx Ground shipping and I will *double box* the receiver to conceal the original AVR-7200 box.

Thanks for viewing my fabulous item that I have for sale. Oh, I dearly love H/K receivers and will be purchasing another H/K product to be replacing this one.

For purchasers in the No. VA, MD and DC area, you can come by to view and listen to this outstanding receiver.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
I've adjusted my price down to $700.00 for my receiver.

Additionally, I have some pictures of what I'm selling:

Please E-mail me or PM me if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks