What's new

FS: H/K AVR-320 & Paradigm Studio v.2 40s (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
So I'll be upgrading my system again in the near future, to a Denon 3805 and Paradigm Studio 60s/100s (haven't decided yet), so I'll have no need for my current hardware. The receiver's probably about 2.5 years old, but still powers the speakers with ease (and has a great sound too). The speakers are about 9 months old (bought in June)...yes, I've got the bug. There are no cosmetic flaws to any piece; I'd rate it 8/10 on the receiver, just due to age and 9/10 on the speakers...I baby my equipment.

Harman Kardon AVR-320, $300 plus shipping
Harman Kardon AVR-320 product page, AVR-320 epinion reviews

Paradigm Studio v.2 40s, $650 plus shipping
Studio 40s product page, epinion reviews, Audio Review reviews (NOTE: the Studio 40s are the v.2 series, not the v.3 you see on the main Paradigm site...the aesthetics have changed, along with slight modifications to the technical aspects)

Pic of Studio 40 on stand, angle shot of Studio 40, AVR-320 at the top of the rack,

Heatware at EvilYoda, eBay under EvilleMario, HTF at Joe Hsu...any questions, let me know!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Brandon - Sweet! Plus, you're local! eeeexcellent.

post edited, my link led to the 60s, it seems.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Doesn't look like I will get approval for that now, sorry Joe, good luck and I will spread the word for you.

Brandon

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bah...you don't need no stinkin' WAF...yeah, that's right...;)

Sorry to hear that Brandon, but I'd really appreciate it if you would spread the word.

RobWil

Supporting Actor
I just want to say that $650 is a very good price for the Studio 40's. If you put those on ebay for $650 they would be snatched right up.
If I'd seen this 2 days earlier I would have jumped on it but mine are on the way :)
This is a very fair price fellow internet people!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
thanks for the help RobWil! Yeah, I might end up working with eBay or Audiogon, but I'd rather let someone here get them, and that would also save me the trouble of listing them and whatnot.

Hopefully others see it in the same light as you :D

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Joe:

I've never had much luck selling at the fair market or going rate at HTF for large ticket items..cables etc are another story....our fellow members are just too deal conscious. I'd go to straight to audiogon. I've sold items within 24 hours at the same price I offered here for a week. Though everyone appreciates the first look you've given the fellow members.

If you think about it, high percentage of hits on audiogon are people in the market-that's why they are on the site. Here a high percentage of hits are people who are hobbists just reviewing the different forums and decide to see "what's shakin" in the classifieds...they aren't in the market..just curious. Nothing wrong with that-but that's not who you are trying to attract with your ad.

The above should not be taken/nor is intended as a slam on my fellow members, just an observation from a long time member and someone who has sold a fair amount of his used stuff on the net.

Good Luck
Ron

RobWil

Supporting Actor
An astute observation Ron!
I agree :emoji_thumbsup: This place sucks for selling stuff.....even at very reasonable prices.
Ebay is the best place. The buyers aren't as savvy as here or audiogon, for one. I chased 2 pairs of Studio 40's on Ebay that eventually went for $710 and $735, respectively.
When I saw the $650 Buy it Now I jumped on it.
Like I said Joe, if I'd seen yours a day earlier I woulda lowballed...I mean I woulda jumped right on it :)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hehe, thanks you guys...surprisingly, I have two solid offers on the H/K, and the Studios are the ones that aren't moving! I think I'll hit up Audiogon by the end of the week if I don't get an offer. But thanks for the advice/encouragement and bumps!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
LOL, if you're interested, maybe we can work something out :) If you're serious, and your wife changed her mind, let me know, I'll take any honest suggestions. I can afford the Studio 100s and whatnot w/o immediately receiving the full payment on the speakers.

email or PM me Brandon_T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks