What's new

FS/FT Paradigm Monitor 3's & ADP-170's (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I have (1) pair of Monitor 3's and (1) pair of ADP-170's for sale or trade. The Monitor 3's have been used exclusively as surrounds. I just bought the ADP-170's a few weeks ago, used, and decided I don't like the sound from dipoles. Both pair of speakers are in excellent condition!!

I will trade either pair for a pair of Mini Monitors.

I will sell either pair for $200.

could I see some pics of the monitor 3's? I've got a pair of mini monitors, in fairly good condition, acoustically perfect, but some dings along the rear + 1 minor corner ding on each.

Steve F M

Screenwriter
What version are the Monitor 3's. I have a pair of Mini Monitors in perfect condition I might consider trading.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Scott,

Please look at My HT Pics in my post!! They are on their sides as surrounds!!

Hurry, looks like I have several people interested. The 3's are in perfect condition, both sonically and cosmetically!!

Steve,

The Monitor 3's are 5 years old, so that would make them the original version. What version are your Mini's??

Look at My HT Pics to see the 3's doing surround duty. I bought the 7's, 3's, and CC-350 at the same time. The 3's have never been driven hard due to their surround duty.

Your Mini's would be perfect as my system will soon be going from 5.1 to 7.1!! I just bought a pair of Mini's several weeks ago, but I need 4 total!! I have always thought that I went overboard with the 3's as surrounds!

Let's make a trade??

I'll trade, but I suggest that you look into Steve FM's gear first, mine are the v2's, and his are probably in better cosmetic condition.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Justin and I just concluded a trade. His Mini Monitors for my Monitor 3's. We are both happy with the deal.

The ADP 170's are still available for $200.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
ADP 170's......$175.

Going on e-bay on Saturday....and I'll bet I get $200 for them!!

You snooze, you loose!!

JohnA

Stunt Coordinator
Alan

I am still interested in your ADP 170's.

Drop me an email or PM.

Thanks

JohnA

Stunt Coordinator
Alan

Tried to get in touch with you via PM, Email and this board. Checked on Ebay over the weekend and didn't see your ADP's listed.

I still want them and can PayPal you imediately.

Hopefully you will see this and get back to me.

Thanks

-JohnA

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks