What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: Cowboy Bebop - The Perfect Sessions Limited Edition #3895 (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
For sale is the limited edition Cowboy Bebop - The Perfect Sessions DVD Boxed Set. This set was limited to only 15,000 units and this is #3895. I just watched an auction close on eBay for $560 and Amazon's Marketplace is selling them for $450-$499. I'm asking $350 $300 $250 shipped. I prefer Paypal due to the added buyer and seller protection but will accept personal checks. For feedback about my selling status my eBay account name is "ig888".

All discs (including the soundtrack CD) are in perfect condition with no scratches. The box is in good condition but does show some signs of shelfware. There is one small dent in the back right corner due to how the outer cover was wrapped around the box. The way these boxes were built I'd be shocked to ever find one is perfect condition. If you have any questions please send me a PM, email, or reply below. Thanks!

728x90

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I'll drop the price to $300 $250 shipped shipped before taking it to eBay on Wednesday. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks