FS: Brand NEW! SVS 20-39CS+ (SN 41)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JoelO, Mar 6, 2002.

1. JoelO

JoelO Stunt Coordinator

Hi guys,
    I've been moving back & forth w/ the idea, but I think it's the wisest thing to sell my brand new 20-39CS+.. [​IMG]
    I bought the 2 20-39CS+ (SN 40 & 41) w/ S1000 package during the pre order time, thinking I would try and see whether I would need the 2 sub setup. I got the package since 2/6, and really having a hard time to decide until now whether to keep both or not. I opened one sub (SN 40) but left the other one untouched (SN 41). It took me this long to convince myself that one sub is all I need for now since I couldn't even bottom the one sub. Since SVS is selling the B-stock for $540, I think it's fair for me to sell it for $525. I'm looking for local buyer only for now, if nobody bites in a week, I'll probably ship (to be fair, I can't hold your names either). I will update the thread next week if I decide to ship it. Thanks!!
    Joel

2. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    i think you can still send it back to SVS for a full refund. i think you had 45 days satisfaction guaranteed.

3. Hugh Nguyen

Hugh Nguyen Stunt Coordinator

Joel,

YGM.

Hugh

4. JoelO

JoelO Stunt Coordinator

bump.. for those missing the thread the first time around.. [​IMG]

5. JoelO

JoelO Stunt Coordinator

Hi guys,

Just want to update the situation. I'm currently dealing w/ a potential local buyer. If the deal falls through, I'll be willing to ship. Thx!

Joel

6. jonathanR

jonathanR Stunt Coordinator

Joel:
    Sorry for not responding to your post a few days ago. But have you sold your CS 20-39 + yet? I'm actually looking to upgrade my regular 20-39 to the CS +. Trying to find a buyer of svs 20-39 cs(sub only), only 6 months old. If im able to find a buyer for my svs sub, Id be willing to take the CS+ 20-39 off your hands for about $500. And since were both in southern calf......no need to ship anything, would be a win-win situation. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
    John R.

7. JoelO

JoelO Stunt Coordinator

Just want to update that as of this afternoon, my sub has been sold & picked up...

Joel