What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics VR-910 Center Channel $239 US + shipping (1 Viewer)

Steven.Ll

Auditioning
Boston Acoustics VR-910 Center Channel, MSRP $349 New, Excellent/MINT for $239 + shipping (I can quote you shipping if you give me your zipcode). This is over $100 off! This was being used as a rear in my 6.1 system, but since I've moved, I no longer have room for the speaker (or the rest of my VR-M series system). It comes with original box and manual and is in perfect condition. I have sold many things on ebay with my account [email protected] so please check my feedback (99+ ratings, 0 neg) at Link Removed and buy with confidence (this is not an auction on ebay, but simply refers to other items I have sold and what people thought of the transaction).
The VR910 provides the clarity and detail of Boston's remier center channel, the VR920, but in an enclosure one can place on nearly any size TV. For unexcelled dispersion, the VR10 uses our patented Lynnfield VR aluminum-dome tweeter with dual active/passive 5-1/4-inch (135mm) bass drivers, which provide bass information to 65Hz (-3dB). The tight point-source arrangement of the drivers creates a full-range sound that appears to emanate from a single location. And unlike conventional center channels, the VR910's sound is remarkably smooth from side to side, an important point if there is more than one person watching TV. A heavily braced cabinet that quells unwanted resonance, and gold-plated, five-way binding posts are standard features. The VR910 features end caps shaped and finished to match our Lynnfield VR Series of floorstanding speakers. See www.bostonacoustics.com for additional details and specifications, or email me and I will send them to you.
Please email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks