What's new

FS : B&W CDM1 NT bookshelf and CDMC NT center (1 Viewer)

Eric Sevigny

Stunt Coordinator
"The CDM NT range is a perfect marriage between the unbeatable sound purity of the Nautilus 800 Series and the classic looks of the CDM SE. Complete in both looks and sound reproduction it is one of our finest home speaker ranges to date. Exquisitely finished in a choice of real wood veneers, the CDM NT Series is a major advance to both the audio and visual qualities of your home, whether part of 2-channel audio system or full blown home cinema installation."
www.bwspeakers.com
-------------------------------
B&W CDM1 NT, black ash
(selling 900$obo is 1200$ new)
Small bookshelves, 2 months old in mint condition
and comes with original box, manuals etc.
B&W CDMC NT, black ash **SOLD**
(selling 480$obo is 599$ new)
Center speaker, 2 weeks old. Has 1 minor scratch on the top of the left side and another one underneath. Those do not in anyway affect sound quality and you need to be close to notice anything, drivers in perfect condition - not even broken in yet. Comes with original box, manuals, etc.
Can be sold separately, but I would prefer them being sold together. I'll throw in a pair of Ah! Noise Killers (50$) free if sold together. Cost does not include shipping from Canada (Quebec).
The system has been used a little in my current HT setup, never been moved around.
Feel free to email me with further questions at [email protected] I'll send my phone number and address to anyone feeling insecure of buying from a stranger over the net :)
Here is a link with photos:
http://photos.yahoo.com/hyennaus

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks