What's new

FS: B&K Ref50 pre/pro - Mint condition (1 Viewer)

Chip E

Screenwriter
Selling my Ref50 pre/pro w/ 1.04 software. Perfect physical & working condition.

$1500.00 Or best offer for the Ref50

$2500.00 package Ref50 + Ref200.5 amp firm

Email me if interested at [email protected]

SOLD :emoji_thumbsup:

JorgeG

Grip
Chip,
About how many hours/how long have you had this unit? What amps did you have hooked up to this pre/pro?
Thanks,

Jorge

Chip E

Screenwriter
Hey Jorge,

I've had it since November 2002. The week they came out. Average use. I did have my local Tweeter send it in for a firmware revision to go from 1.0 to 1.04. Not much changed really.. I use B&K Reference amplifiers. A Ref200.5 & Ref200.2. I gotta say, the one thing i'd really miss is the MX700 remote...sweet remote. It easily controls all my gear through my PC. Whatever i decide to buy (and i may down size to a receiver) i'll definately buy another MX700. I'm getting ready to become a father for the first time.. I'm downsizing for now. I would consider selling my Ref200.5 amp as well or maybe the 2 channel amp.. not sure about those yet.

JorgeG

Grip
Chip,

I'm looking to start a new HT setup. How much would you consider selling the all 3 units for? Also, is there any warranty left on these units and if so, is it transferrable? You can email me at [email protected]
Thanks,

Jorge

Dave Man

Stunt Coordinator
Chip,

I'm interested in the amp(s). Would you mind posting (or e-mailing me) the prices you would be asking?

Thanks,

David

Chip E

Screenwriter
Guy's,

I'd sell the Ref200.5 amp along with my Ref50 for $3000.00 plus shipping. All my gear is baby'd ie: no wife,no kids,no pets. I do have a baby coming now though!
There is slightly more than 3 years left on the warranty. I don't know if it is transferable. My guess would be yes. B&K has always stood behind there products. I'll call and ask, then post back.

EDIT:

Just talked to customer service. The warranty is not transferable. You would still get top notch service and the abilty to upgrade software and hardware as needed.

Email me if interested at [email protected]

Chip E

Screenwriter
Guy's,

The Ref50 pre/pro is what i'm selling here. If someone wants the pre/pro then i'd sell the Ref200.5 amp as a package deal. I'm not simply unloading my amplifiers. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks