What's new

FS: B&K AVR307 Receiver (1 Viewer)

EricS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
I'm in the process of upgrading to separates & have my AVR307 for sale. The receiver is under 2 years old, in mint shape (not a scratch on it), with original box, remote control, owners manual, & receipt. I purchased it when I worked for a B&K dealer & it's been well taken care of. It would have the remaining 3 year warranty on it. I will also include the BK Suite software, to do all your set up & save it on your computer.
This is B&K's flagship receiver of about 4 months ago & retailed for $3500. I wanted to get $2000, but I'd take $1850 + shipping. Certified check or postal money order only please.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric
[email protected]

EricS

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
Actually, no-The MC-12B + LX-7 is costing me a lot more than that!

I don't think $1850 is out of line, for the product you get, & blue book is $2000. My equipment is in pristine shape & like I said, I'll include the BK Suite set-up software. Actually, I don't need the RS-232 cable either, so I'd include a 20' cable to hook the B&K up to you computer as well.

Please e-mail me if you have any other questions, or offers.

Thanks,
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks