Fs: B&k Avr305

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steven.Ll, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Steven.Ll

Steven.Ll Auditioning

Price is $1500 + shipping via fedex ground. Shipping price will be quoted once I know your zipcode and will be based on weight of 70lbs (this receiver is heavy!). Receiver is in great, like-new condition (about six months old) and comes with original box, manuals, and remote. I have sold many things on ebay with my account [email protected] so please check my feedback (99+ ratings, 0 neg) by looking up my username http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...[email protected] and buy with confidence (this is not an auction on ebay, but simply refers to other items I have sold and what people thought of the transaction since I am new to this forum).
    Please email me at [email protected]
    I can email you the manual if you'd like to take a look at it (it's in pdf format).
    The B&K AVR305 little brother to the acclaimed AVR307.
    With 5 channels of amplification and world class surround sound processing! If you want the best and only need to run 5.1 this is your receiver! 5 ch X 150 watts!
    A Reference 30 Pre-amp Processor built right in!
    Combining ultra high grade digital circuits with processing using DigitalDNA technology from Motorola (56362- DSP ® ), the AVR305 delivers an unprecedented level of performance to your system. State-of-the-art today and upgradable B & K's A/V receivers are designed and built in the U.S., making them unique in this world of mass produced, look-alike, sound-alike components. Calling upon our world leadership in digital technology, B & K's engineers have created a new breed of audio/video components that dollar for dollar out perform the competition. By providing the latest surround sound technology available today (Dolby Pro Logic®, Dolby Digital®/AC3 and DTS) and allowing our products to be updated to future systems and software protocols, B & K makes the choice of what brand to buy quite simple. After all, why buy something today that may be obsolete tomorrow? How can B & K, a relatively small company in Buffalo, New York compete with the giant, multi-national electronic companies? For one thing, we have a special relationship with Motorola. B & K is an alpha test site for the development of Motorola's new state-of-the-art processors. When the technology is perfected, we are the first to have it. Secondly, our design philosophy is to make things as simple as possible. This means fewer parts for more direct signal paths and cleaner sound. It also means specifying the best parts, like 1% resistors instead of 5% or gold plated contacts instead of soldered tin. Digital performance. A strong strategic partnership and a passion for sensible simplicity. Three reasons why B & K simply sounds better.

2. Steven.Ll

Steven.Ll Auditioning

Price was supposed to be/is $1400 + shipping, not $1500.

Sorry - it was late last night when I posted it.

3. Steven.Ll

Steven.Ll Auditioning

Price is lowerd to $1325 + shipping. I guess I'll go to ebay if noone is interested.

4. Steven.Ll

Steven.Ll Auditioning

Sold.