What's new

FS: ATI Radeon 9600 All in Wonder for sale, $175 shipped... (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
I picked it up yesterday and now I've decided to go another route for my main HTPC so I don't need this card and was hoping to sell it here (sucky returns policies irritate me). I've only used it for 1 day and everything is still sitting in the box. It's mint and in perfect brand new working order. I'm looking for $160 shipped or some kind of video card + cash trade. Anyone interested just let me know. I'd even entertain trades for someone's AIW 9000 if they wanted to trade me that and some $$, I can use it for my other PC. I'm flexible on the selling price a little also. You can reply here or email me at: [email protected]

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
Just dropped the price to $160 since I just saw neweggs price of $173 new. So it's $160 shipped for a 1 day old card.

Jim Sit

Grip
Would you consider trading for an AIW 8500DV (and some $$), I believe that it's very similar to the 9000, and may in fact be slightly faster (ATI has a weird numbering process). If so, I may be interested.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks