What's new

FS: Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 Mains with matching stands (1 Viewer)

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
I have a pair of like new Ascend Acoustics CMT-340's for sale. I've had these set up for a short time as the rear surrounds in my 7.1 home theater, so they're not even broken in. I've decided to scale back to 5.1, so I'm putting these up for sale. They include the matching stands sold by Ascend, which are hollow and can be filled with the material of your choice to make them less resonant and more stable. Very solid as is though.

Speakers and stands are in perfect shape and sound incredible. I have 340's for all 7 channels. The 340's are very honest and accurate with a detailed sound, and they present a very sharp soundstage that lets you easily localize every vocal and instrument. Very efficient also (92dB with 8 ohms resistance), so they require little power to reach high volumes. I replaced an M&K S-150 THX Ultra setup with these as a cost-cutting measure and I was pleasantly surprised to find out I prefer the Ascends. Just as accurate, but far more musical.

Asking $500 shipped via FedEx ground, $475 if picked up (Dover, NJ).
I don't have the original shipping boxes, but they'll be well packed and protected.

Personal check or money order preferred (2 weeks required to clear), but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks