What's new

FS: Almost Brand New 30 Tivo with lifetime service! (1 Viewer)

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
Yes, the title says it all. I've had a Tivo for less than 2 weeks but do to some heat from my wife I need to sell it to get her off my back. Anyway here are the details:
30 hour Sony Tivo model, original box, manuals, remote, and cables plus I can add in a wireless phone jack if needed. The unit already has the lifetime service paid on it so whoever owns it next will not need to pay anything to Tivo. It has the newest 2.01 update and it has performed flawlessly in the 1.5 weeks that I've owned it.
Price $500.00 including shipping
Thanks,
Jeff

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
Hi John,
Yes the unit is still available. I emailed you the details.
Jeff

Allan

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff-
What is the model # for the Sony Tivo you are selling? Also, do you have to plug it into a phone line or just a wall outlet?
thanks,
Allan

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
Hi Allan,
this is the stand alone model(not the directv model), xxx-2000 or something like that. It is a 30 hour model and I think it's the only stand-alone model sony makes.
It does need a phone connection for it's nightly call but I can also add in a wireless phone jack. It's what I currently use and it works fine with no problems.
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks