What's new

FS: Adire Rava Subwoofer $200 (1 Viewer)

I am looking to make room in my HT center and want to sell my Adire Subwoofer. the thing works great and I can demonstrate it for you. Here are the specs for it http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_9_2/adire-audio-rava-subwoofer-6-2002.html

Specifications:

Drivers: One 12"

Amplifier: 250 Watts

MFR: 27 Hz - 160 Hz - 3 dB

THD: < 3% at 95 dB

Dimensions: 18" H x 18" W x 18" D

Weight: 65 Pounds

Finishe: Red Oak

The Rava sub is centered around a Shiva 12" driver (driven with a Class A/B amp pushing 250 watts RMS at 4 Ohms), a custom built driver designed by the folks at Adire Audio. Derived of a mix of paper fused with Kevlar for the cone, and backed by a heavy-duty 60-ounce magnet, this driver has become almost legendary in some circles (well maybe not legendary, but is in high regard). It boasts a linear stroke of 1.25" with a maximum excursion of 2" front to rear. That's the way to move a lot of air.

Not sure I would want to ship this, it is 65lbs, would be alot of money to ship, local pickup would be better. I am in Brentwood, CA 94513 zipcode, up near SF Bay Area. Sounds great and will miss it!

$200 plus shipping if you wish to have it shipped. Retail was $400

Brad Shifflett

[COLOR= #a9a9a9] [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]Specifications:[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]Drivers: One 12"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]Amplifier: 250 Watts[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]MFR: 27 Hz - 160 Hz - 3 dB[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]THD: < 3% at 95 dB[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #a9a9a9]Dimensions: 18" H x 18" W x 18" D

Weight: 65 Pounds

Available Finishes: Red Oak or Gloss Black

MSRP: $399 USA, Plus Shipping from Seattle[/COLOR]
[COLOR= #ffffff] [/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks