What's new

FS: Adcom GTP550 & Harman-Kardon PA5800 (1 Viewer)

Glen B

Agent
Selling:

1. Adcom GTP550 preamp/tuner/processor. Have remote, owner's manual and original box.

2. Harman-Kardon PA-5800 amp, 80 watts x 5. With owner's manual. No original box but will pack very well.

Asking $200.00 for each piece if purchased separately, $350.00 for both if purchased together.

Both are in immaculate condition with no scratches or other visible blemishes.

Terms: Money order.

4/13/2002 update: Both pieces have been sold to a local forum member. Thanks to all who expressed interest in purchasing these items.

Brett Br

Auditioning
HI,

I sent you a couple of emails already, but ill post here. If the amp is still here, ill take it, via paypal today.

Thanks, let me know.

Brett

Bryce

Stunt Coordinator
I also sent an email and will buy the amp depending on who responded first.

Glen B

Agent
I think the asking price is reasonable considering what I originally paid for the amp at J&R Music World. I searched all of the popular equipment sale sites prior to posting, in order to get an idea of what PA-5800s were selling for and could not find any ads.

Glen B

Agent
Both pieces have been sold to a local forum member. Thanks to all who expressed interest in purchasing these items.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks