What's new

FS: 6 foot VGA to RCA breakout cable (perfect for the DTC-100), free shipping, $30 (1 Viewer)

Jon Diehl

Stunt Coordinator
breakout.jpg

I recently purchased a RCA VHDC300 transcoder for my RCA DTC-100 receiver, so I no longer need this breakout cable which I was previously using to connect to my HDTV.
I bought it from Copperbox.com in April for $36 + $10 shipping. It has BNC to RCA adapters on it, so you can use it to connect to either RCA or BNC female connections. $36 is still their their current price for this high quality cable.
Detailed description:
VGA HD-15 male RGB to RCA (or BNC) male breakout cable. Five (5) RCA connectors for RGB-HV and RGsB (sync on green) connections for RGB DTVs, monitors, and display devices. Coaxial construction. Six feet in length. Cyclops/OEM brand.
I have $46 invested in this cable (which was cheaper than the $120 RCA transcoder at the time). I'll sell it for a flat $30 and throw in free Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the US.
I have a PayPal account, or will take a money order.
I have a 26 feedback rating on Yahoo Auctions, and a 6 rating on eBay (jbdiehl is my userid on both sites).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks