What's new

Front Row Entertainment "Flash gordon conquers the universe" (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I saw this for $8 new. It appears to be the complete serial, on 2 DVDs. Has anyone picked this up? I'm curious about the quality. I don't expect it to be the greatest transfer in the world, it is in a bargain bin after all, I'm just unfamiliar with "Front Row" as a company, and would be willing to pay more for a better version (if available, I've never seen this title on the shelves before).

So, is Front Row worth $8?

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
The Image/Hearst DVD is supposedly the best version. Their DVD of the first serial is excellent (although, has a hint of pixelation...otherwise great).

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
there is a vci version of the 3rd serial.. they have some extra features including some interviews with buster crabbe talking about the 3 serials.

JACOB

Jeff Swearingen

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeff
I've got this front row version. Audio is almost impossible to understand at some points, not even mentioning the poor quality of the picture and its framing. Wish I had saved my money. Unwatchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks