Friends First Season...any chance for South Park???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DaViD Boulet, Jan 18, 2002.

1. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet Lead Actor

Now that Warner has apparently seen the light with "complete" Friends seasons on DVD...

anybody think this could hold true for South Park?

I've written Comedy Central and Warner asking for complete sets of South Park with no response.

grr.

dave

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    It's certainly possible, but nobody's talking yet. From today's Digital Bits:

3. Beau

Beau Supporting Actor

I REALLY hope that a South Park complete season box-sets are released. I purposly didn't buy the recent DVD releases of Sout Park because I knew that it is possible for a Season set. I think that SP seasons sets are very possible because they all ready milked the DVD's with current releases of the show, so why not make more money with the show? I hope that they release it soon. And if they do, they should put Jesus vs. Frosty(I think that it was called that) and The Spirit of Christmas on it, which were the original shorts that Trey and Matt made the series was based on, so it really is "Complete".

4. John_McKittrick

John_McKittrick Stunt Coordinator

Well, it's ridiculous to start from the beginning. The first 2 seasons are out there and it only makes sense to continue where Rhino left off.

John

5. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

They should at least finish off Season 2 from where they left off before going to box sets.

6. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Agreed. There are 6 episodes of South Park left in season 2. I would have no problem paying 10 dollars each if they were put onto 2 discs with 3 episodes each as long as they were in the correct order.