What's new

FOX: For god's sake, PLEASE time-code your supplements!!! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
For the life of me, I can't understand why the supplemental materials on Fox discs are not time-coded. When I click on a feature, I'd like to know whether it's going to take 5 minutes or 45 minutes to watch! Especially when the long ones have no chapter stops, so leaving off in the middle of a feature that runs longer than I have time for would involve a lot of fast-forwarding.

Is there a reason for this? Could I really be the only person who is annoyed by it? Is there any chance that this will change?

Thanks for reading!

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I too find this irritating as hell. On my dvd players, you can stop a dvd, and it will remember the location and pick it up when you come back. But...it has to be time-coded, which means if I get interrupted 25 minutes into a supplement, bam, I've got to search to find my place later. :angry:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I was a little worried when I opened up my new Master And Commander set, but lo and behold, a pleasant surprise!

Not only were the extra features time-coded, but they had CHAPTER STOPS!!!

Great job, Fox! THIS is the way to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks