What's new

Foreign/Art/Independent Film DVD Preorder List II (2 Viewers)

DonaldB

Supporting Actor
As most of you have noticed, I haven't been updating this list as often as it needs to be. In order to get things back on track, I pass along its upkeep to the capable hands of Brian PB. He'll start a new list shortly.
Please keep him apprised of any worthwhile releases you may come across. I thank you for your patience.

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
DonaldB said:
. He'll start a new list shortly.
Please keep him apprised of any worthwhile releases you may come across. I thank you for your patience.
Huge thanks for your hard work over the years, Donald. I'll try my best to fill your shoes.
I am currently updating and tweaking my database. I anticipate posting the new list sometime next week (thanks for your patience). Like Blanche DuBois, I am dependent upon the kindness of strangers--in this case to point out omissions and mistakes, and to enlighten me about DVD releases from around the world that may have escaped my notice.
The list (as I envision it) will build on the work of Acquarello and Donald, and also have a slightly different format that I hope will prove useful.
Thanks again, Don.
Brian Burke
filmfansea

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks