What's new

For Sale: Pioneer DVL 909 LD/DVD player plus Star Wars Laserdiscs and more (1 Viewer)

Stan Rozenfeld

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling a complete package that includes:

Pioneer DVL 909 laserdisc/dvd player complete with manual(printed out) and remote control.

Yamaha APD-1 RF demodulator which will be necessary to play Dolby Digital 5.1 with most receivers.

Video Standard Laserdisc to calibrate your display with your laserdisc player.

Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition THX Widescreen Laserdisc Box Set

Star Wars Phantom Menace Japanese Edition

Everything is in excellent condition and guaranteed to play perfectly. Please check my feedback on ebay: ebay id stanrozenfeld.

The price is $500.

The price includes UPS Ground shipping and insurance in Continental US. People outside US, please contact me for a shipping quote.

Pictures are available upon request.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

bud green

Auditioning
I was kicking around putting different items on Ebay to maybe snag some cash for a better LD player. These are some of the items...would you be interested in some of them?

Panasonic 1.3 Meg Dig. Cam (superdisk) , Klipsch KSB 1.2 book shelfs, RCA scenium 40 Gig DVD/DVR player ( used once ), Apex AD600A Macrovision free dvd player, Panasonic DMR30 DVD recorder (excellent player), Audiovox 6.5" LCD/portable DVD player,xbox. I take good care of my stuff. If you think you want to work something out go ahead and email me ( [email protected] ).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks