What's new
World Wide Stereo

For Sale: Like New Rotel RCD 1072 cd player (1 Viewer)

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD

SOLD

What you see in the pic is what you get. All original packaging, manual, remote, player. *I'm also selling the Definitive Technology SuperCube 1[like New], as I just got the Reference model, look for the thread*

Ive had this for about 5 months, Like New, Mint condition. My entire audio rack gets covered with a sheet when not in use so not even dust has been on it. No smoking, no pets, no kids. I'll be putting this on ebay in a few days if I get no hits, and I'll set the reserve at 500, so don't hesitate!

Wonderful cd player, one of the best out there, especially at its price. But Im finding myself using my dvd player for cd's lately, so I'm thinking about getting a good universal player. The dacs in this pleased my ears more than the ones in the Halo C2 processor, no other cd came close to doing that for me.

Knowing me, I'll probably get another high end single disc player at some point, so consider this your chance to get one at a great price. For an extra $50.00 I'll toss in a pair of Cobalt analog interconnects. I paid triple that price so those are a bargain too.

I'm firmly asking $475.00...AND... I will pay the Shipping and Insurance. Again, the cables will bring the total to $525.00. Feel free to check my ebay feedback under spoonmanrr or my Audiogon feedback under Aaron_ddr. Both are flawless, and Ive sold quite a few high priced items, much higher than this.

If interested, PM me thru this board or email me at [email protected]

I accept Paypal, personal check, money order, cert check. If using Paypal, you know the deal. Obviously, is using a check, I don't ship until it clears.

I'm adding a pic of the cables to show what they look like....

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Daniel.Han

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Aaron, a bump for a good CD player.

FYI, you may want to read the rules, but I'm pretty sure you can't charge the 3% for PayPal. Just don't want you to get in trouble.

dh

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Hmm, I could swear I mentioned Paypal in other threads, but thanks Dan.

I'll remove it anyways, dont wanna cause problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks