What's new

Following cancelled ? :( (Christopher Nolan's first movie) (1 Viewer)

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
Here I was awaiting my pre orders for today, when I went over to DVDPlanet's webpage to check on the status of my orders. Lo and Behold, I click on Following (Nolan's pre Memento piece) and it says that there is no longer a listing for it. My BP rising, I pick up the phone and gratefully dialed their customer service representative where I was told that Following had been cancelled on August 23rd. I checked most other on-line vendors, and it is either gone, or in the case of Aamazon, has a date of September 4th.
frown.gif
frown.gif
And I was so looking forward to this title. Here's hoping it will be picked up by someone else or cross promoted with Memento.
------------------
Share and Enjoy - The marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
And now I know why... No one cared.
wink.gif
Here's to hoping for the future.
------------------

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
I was just referring to the lack of responses in a 23 hr 56 minute time period. This was my single most anticipated title to come out this month. I can only hope that it does come out one day. The extras look great and the only thing I could see that would/could cause it to be cancelled was lack of pre-orders or a possible future tie in with Memento. [pure abject speculation with no basis in reality or facts whatsoever] Maybe with the Memento SE? [/paswnbirofw] Only time will tell. I'll gladly part with my money for it though.
------------------

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I saw this film on VHS and it's extremely well done and a wonderful companion to Memento. Amazon still lists it at Sept 4th but I seriously doubt it will be released. Here's hoping.
Doug
------------------

Winston Smith

Auditioning
Just a heads up for anyone interested in seeing this film who lives near Doylestown, Pennsylvania. It will be playing at the County Theater as part of their Cinematheque film series. September 26, 27, 30 and October 1. Check http://www.countytheater.org for more info.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Amazon now lists it at December 11th. Ouch, but it's worth the wait. Great movie and perfect companion to Memento.
Doug
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks