What's new

FINALLY! Tori Amos Warner music Videos on DVD... (1 Viewer)

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
from Music Tap:

>>Rhino Home Video continues with another DVD, this time for Tori Amos. The 2DVD set is called Video Collection - Fade To Red and will be issued on February 14.

Since Rhino is under the Warner/Atlantic wing

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
I know this is kinda early, but I'm a bit disappointed that the listing provided from her official site is missing two videos (Glory of the '80's and Mary). Still I suppose it's better than nothing. I hope that the listing will change since the release date is still two months off and it does say at www.everythingtori.com that further info will be posted once it becomes available.

Cheers!
Harry

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I find it odd that there are Columbia songs/videos on it.
But the 2 versions of CORNFLAKE GIRL made my day

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
Also noticed that the video for STRANGE LITTLE GIRL isn't included. Grrrrr!

Cheers!
Harry

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
Picked this up yesterday and have been watching it avidly. I still wish that this collection could have been more complete. I know, big deal, three more videos! Still they could've included the live footage from the LITTLE EARTHQUAKES video compilation. The packaging is beautiful and the sound is terrific.

Oddly, it doesn't include a Dolby Digital 5.1 track, only dts...not that I'm complaining though! The multi-channel mix is front heavy with some really nice LFE when appropriate. The vocals are distributed throughout the front three channels with the surround channels conveying subtle backing.

Another strange thing about these discs is that they include the bonus videos for CORNFLAKE GIRL and PROFESSIONAL WIDOW on BOTH discs! Not to mention the making of A SORTA FAIRYTALE.

All in all, it's a terrific collection. Now we just need MC mixes of all of her albums! Kate Bush too!

Cheers!
Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks