What's new

Faerie Tale Theatre on DVD? (1 Viewer)

MarkParm

Auditioning
Does anyone know if there are any plans to release Faerie Tale Theatre in DVD, either as individual episodes or as a box set? Thanks.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
tvshowsondvd has announced these are on DVD now from Starmaker, but not in boxsets, rather individual episode releases. I e-mailes Starmaker to ask about a possible boxset and they said

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Tory,

Thanks for the info. I knew that they were releasing individual discs from tvshowsondvd.com. But, was hoping for a complete set to come out.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
This is so spooky! Today I was speaking with my sister about this show and how she really wanted it to be put on DVD...I remember her watching it all the time and she used to rent the videos a long time ago...and then I log on to this site and find they are being released!! And at such a low price! She'll be getting a great birthday present this year:)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I've been trying to complete my collection of this series on laser disc (very difficult, but almost there) and then this thread pops up and makes things easier. Now, whether to purchase them all or wait for the box set. Hope they look decent.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Since Starmaker includes only one episode per disc and there are 26 titles, I wonder how they will make a 7-disc boxset? Will they stuff several episodes per disc, or will there be multiple sets? I'd rather have the individual dvds, each with it's own cover art.

Watch it! I put all 26 titles into my cart and hit the Shipping Estimate button, which came back with a $41.65 total via USPS Priority mail. That's ridiculous! I have entered an inquiry about this.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
They have plans to do various sets and configurations, probably redoing a lot of the titles and including different episodes on discs together. 26 episodes can fit onto 7 discs, assuming 4 episodes per disc.

Gord

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
I was just saying the other day that I wished Faerie Tale Theatre was on DVD...so I'm very excited! I just hope they will be available in stores near me, or at Amazon.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
It's silly how they misspelled Teri Garr's name on the front cover of Frog Prince as shown on tvshowsondvd.

Thankfully, it has been corrected on their web site.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
Is Faerie Tale Theater the series that had the Three Little Pigs with Billy Crystal?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks