What's new

Evanescence LIVE CD+DVD (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Anybody pick this one up yet? I've never picked up any music dvds so this one is tempting.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I bought it. Haven't watched the DVD yet, but I've listened to the CD a few times through. Great mix. I really love their cover of Korn's Thoughtless.

On a side note, I saw them in London over the summer and I heard the DVD show got down to that show or the Paris one. Sad to see they went with Paris ;) Either way, it's the same set and I thought it was pretty solid.

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
I watched two songs on the dvd. It's a good mix but the LFE is really high. I have my system calibrated with VE and the Sub is at about 78db. It thumped so much that it drowned out other sounds. Otherwise it's a good disc.

Brian Elwood

Stunt Coordinator
The audio on the DVD and CD are different. The LFE on the DVD is outstanding but you'll have to adjust it a tad. I have an SVS20-39 and it's the best concert base I've ever heard.

The actual concert video . . .well . . .sucks. You never really get a clear shot of Amy or any of the bands. I thing the editor had ADD or something and could not focus one train of though for more then 2 seconds.

With that said - I think the Audio is outstanding for a life concert. The 5.1 (or 7.1) does a pretty good job.

I have not watched the extras except for the music Vids (where do people watch Music Vids anymore???)

Bottom line - for ME - it was worth the money and my SVS20-39 rocks the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks