What's new

Energy Veritas 2.1 Speakers w/Stands! (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I'm selling these for my good buddy Jeff who is on vacation. These beauties are two years old and look and sound immaculate! He paid $999 new for the speakers and $250 for the stands.

Asking price is $750 + shipping for speakers and stands!!!!

Here's what the speakers look like on their stands (for sale are the Cherry Veneer version pictured on the left):

Specs:

Speaker System: Bass Reflex, Rear Vented
Recommended Amplifier Power: up to 100 watts
Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
Minimum Impedance: 4 ohm
Frequency response: 45-20,000Hz +/- 3dB
Usable Bass Response: -10dB Anechoic @ 39Hz
Sensitivity; 2 speakers in a typical room: 89dB
Crossover Points: 1.8kHz
Operating Range: Tweeter: 1.8 kHz and >, Woofer:~ to 1.8kHz
Components: 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter, 1 6-1/2" Dual Hyperdrives Woofer
Overall Dimensions:

H 15 5/8"
39.7cm
D 13 1/4"
33.6cm
W 8 3/4"
22.2cm

Shipping Weight: 55 lbs. / 24.75 kg

On the back of one of the speakers there is a small piece of plastic that broke off from the plastic ring that circles one of the binding posts. It in no way affects the performance of the speaker and is only seen from behind, if you see it at all! Here is a picture of the broken "ring":

Look at the left arrow and you'll notice that a little plastic ring can be seen right above the binding post, while on the right you don't see the platic ring, that's where the 1/2" piece broke off.

Here's a shot of the front of the speakers:

Here is a link to the Veritas Brochure: http://www.energy-speakers.com/source/VERITAS_BROC.pdf

Speakers will be shipped in a secure fashion, although original boxes are not available.

E-mail me questions if you want, I've heard Jeff's speakers and know a thing or two about Energy speakers...but in short this speaker and stand package is being sold for 50% off original price!!!

Thanks for looking!

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
!!!PRICE REDUCED!!!

$650 for speakers and stands

OR

If you just want the speakers $500 or Stands $150

Thanks guys...help make these disappear will ya? :D

E

trevor57

Auditioning
Real Name
Roy
Hi
I am interested in the Veritas Speaker stands - if you still have them.

Thanks

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Roy, the original post is from 2003 so I'm guessing these are long gone.

I'm officially intrigued. Does anyone know why all these old listings are popping up on such a regular basis over the last few months. I remember this happening occasionally in the past, but it seems to be almost on a daily occurance now. Has there been a change in the search function?

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
My guess is that people are somehow accessing the forum archives via search engines. Perhaps it is people looking for good deals, or looking for an easy mark to "scam."

JP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks