What's new

Embedded Flash video (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I have used Flash MX 2004 and Sorenson Media to create Flash videos and post them on my web site, but I always have to do the custom loading scripts and I could never get a decent slider/navigation bar to work.

With all of these sites now using Flash video (like YouTube or Google Videos), there seems to be a stadard frame that the videos fit into. Going back to YouTube, is this framing (with the loader and the play, volume, stop, etc.) something that YouTube created or can I get this somewhere (i.e. a template)?

Has anyone used Flash 8? Is there an easy way to do like what they do on YouTube?

I'm not looking for streaming; I just want to emulate what they do on all of these sites.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
MX 04 had it too, the movie component in the component window. Flash 8 definitely makes things easier, does all the encoding right there too.

I like www.proxus.com 's custom flash movie controller though. Hassle-free & customizable.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks