What's new

FS: Xbox 360 Core $400.00 Plus Shipping (1 Viewer)

DanHal

Stunt Coordinator
For sale is a brand new Xbox 360 Core unit. If you are interested in this, you probably know the specifications, but they can be found below. These are still sold out almost everywhere. If you don't like my price, then don't respond please. This unit includes the Microsoft warranty and the receipt will be included. This is NOT a first batch of production units, so speculation is that some of the issues have been worked out in the later batches. Just speculation though. . .

Thank you!

Shipping will be on me if I get an offer in the next few days! Email me at danhal (at) iastate.edu if you have any questions on the price, shipping, or unit.

Editorial Review/Product Description
Xbox 360 sets a new pace for digital entertainment. More than just a cutting-edge game system, Xbox 360 also integrates high-definition video, DVD movie playback, digital music, photos, and online connectivity into one sleek, small tower.

About the Xbox 360 Hardware
Xbox 360 with wireless controller
Xbox 360, shown with separately sold wireless controller, is a sleek, customizable gaming and entertainment system.

Xbox 360 is much smaller than its predecessor--it measures approximately 3.3 by 12.2 by 10.2 inches and weighs 7.7 lbs. It's powered by custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU with three symmetrical cores each running at 3.2 GHz. It also carries a custom ATI graphics processor 10 MB of embedded DRAM. This is powerful enough to draw 500 million triangles per second. In other words, it makes for great looking games in standard TV definition, and even better thanks to built-in support for HDTV 1080i televisions. It also supports the widescreen 16:9 format.

The unit has a 12x dual-layer DVD-ROM drive, which plays both the game media and progressive-scan DVD movies right out of the box (the Media Remote is sold separately). For game-save and media storage, users can choose between 64MB flash Memory Unit, or detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive. Along with storing files, the hard drive will make the Xbox 360 backward-compatible with part of the existing Xbox game library.

Xbox 360 uses a refined button layout for its controllers. Back and Start buttons sit at the center of the controller and between them is a new Xbox Guide button, which instantly takes the user to the Xbox 360 user interface. From there, they can check for friends online, access personal digital content like photos and songs, and more. The black and white buttons of the first Xbox controllers have been replaced with new shoulder buttons placed above the left and right triggers. Xbox 360 can accommodate up to four wireless controllers and has three USB 2.0 slots to use for wired controllers or for streaming your digital media from digital cameras, MP3 players, and any Windows XP-based PC. Microsoft has announced plans for a upcoming video-conferencing camera that will work with the system.
Xbox 360 user interface
Xbox 360 can manage your games, your online friends, and your personal digital library.

About Xbox 360 Games and Media
Xbox 360 is scheduled to launch with more than 20 launch titles, with several more slated to be released within the following month. Launch titles include Madden NFL 2006, Project Gotham Racing 3, and the long-awaited Perfect Dark Zero. All Xbox 360 titles can be played in either standard or high-definition resolution in 16:9 widescreen, with anti-aliasing for smoother graphics. Game designers will be able to take advantage of the system's multi-channel surround sound. The Xbox 360's digital media allows users to supplement any game's music from tracks in their own personal library.

About Xbox Live
A built-in Ethernet port allows users to connect their system to a broadband connection for access to the new Xbox Live Silver. The included service lets anyone create a Gamertag and gamer card to express your online identity, chat live with voice chat (separately sold headset required), and connect to the Xbox Live Marketplace to buy expansions, maps, and other digital goodies for your games. The subscription service Xbox Live Gold adds to that online competition, game stats, and video chat/messaging. The separately sold wireless adapter supports the common 802.11a, -b, and -g standards.

What's Included in Core System

* Xbox 360 console
* Wired controller
* Detachable faceplate
* Xbox Live Silver membership
* Standard AV cableson me on me

DanHal

Stunt Coordinator
System still up for grabs. If I get an offer within the next few days, I'll pay for standard shipping inside the United States.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks