What's new

EASTER EGGS on Ratatouille Blu-ray Disc (1 Viewer)

HighDefDiscNews

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Justin
I've just found out while working on the Review how to find the menu that houses the "easter eggs" to Ratatouille on Blu-ray Disc.

The instructions can be found over at our site,

Justin Sluss of HighDefDiscNews.com

HighDefDiscNews

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Justin
huh? I was telling people where the easter eggs where but I can't post my URL cuz technically that's spamming.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member

So what are the easter eggs? Or is your post just to promote your site (which you're right, you can't post a link to yet because all you've done so far is post promoting your site that you can't link to yet because etc...)?

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Or you could just tell what the easter eggs are on this site, instead of just trying to get people to go to your site.

HighDefDiscNews

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Justin
This is all I'm gonna say to explain why I didn't have time to...

I’m in the process of Reviewing today’s batch of Disney / Pixar titles and I just discovered how to get to the “EASTER EGGS” on “Ratatouille” Blu-ray Disc. Here’s How:

1st) From the “Top Menu” choose the option to go to the “Total Menus.”

2nd) Once there press left on your Blu-ray Player’s remote control directional pad and ENJOY!

NOTE: There seems to be a need to hit left several times to return back to the “easter eggs.”

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Justin, for the info.

But I don't see how post #6 could have taken that much more time to write than Post #1. ;)

Welcome to the HTF.

HighDefDiscNews

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Justin
Whatever man, maybe you have. We live in age where everyone thinks they can be a "movie critic" (which honestly I don't consider myself) so yes there's a chance maybe you have but you sure aren't very understanding about it if you have... that's OBVIOUS.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nope. I don't suppose I'm very understanding.

What I thought I understood was that if you had simply posted the complete information in your first post, you probably wouldn't have had to come back here and keep posting about it--taking up even more of your precious time. Seems OBVIOUS to me.

Post #1 = four lines of typing.

Post #6 = six lines of typing (probably cut and pasted from your site).

In Post #7 I welcomed you to the site, thanked you for supplying the information and teased you about how long it would have taken to post the information in the OP. (Notice the "winking" smilie.)

And you respond by making judgments about me. I guess that's "understanding."

Welcome, again, to the HTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks