What's new

E3 Entertainment Expo Guest Passes (1 Viewer)

eugene-w

Grip
I've got some extra E3 expo held in LA, CA. If anyone is interested, call me 310-383-9112 (leave a message if not answered) or email me at [email protected]. Since it starts tomorrow, you may have to pick it up personally. for people in the industry only but i wonder how they would know even if you are not. you will need this pass and an ID to pick up a badge at the convention. sold-as-is. thanks. i can accept paypal, cash or money order. PRICE IS $80.00 (WORTH $200).

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
darn you! Where were you earlier when I needed an extra ticket...I could've gone last year, but didn't, and now I regret it so badly.

Congrats, to whoever gets his pass (if anyone).

I'll just have to read the reports from home.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
I have no idea what security will be like this year, but the guest passes I have in hand indicate that applicants will be required to provide two pieces of industry ID and one photo ID. This represents an increase over every previous E3 show in response to Sept. 11.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
FYI:

Security WAS considerably stepped up today over previous shows. I'm an independent consultant without a specific company affiliation, so I only have my personal cards as ID.

I took my cards and a print-out of a Cinemaware online interview done with me several months ago, just to verify that I was a member of the industry. I damned near didn't get in. They also wanted W-2 or corporate credit card or any of a few other items. Two ID items were required along with photo ID.

I finally was admitted after pointing out to a supervisor that my personal credit card was also my company credit card as a self-employed businessman.

So, if someone who has been in that industry for over 20 years has a problem, the casual gate crasher is probably going to have to try REAL hard to get through.

The upside, however, was that there weren't a lot of teenage and pre-teen brats running around as if E3 was the world's largest video arcade, as there were last year.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
i dunno ive been able to get into E3 for free....didn't go this year though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks