What's new

dvdplanet anymore? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I feel like a guy who gets to wondering about an old girlfriend, and how she's doing these days.
I used to use Dvdplanet all the time, all the way back to ordering laser discs when they were Ken Crane's years before dvds existed.
This continued until earlier this year when they massively raised both their prices and shipping. I still check them out, but since then they have never had the lowest prices for me. So I haven't ordered from them.
Is anyone here still ordering from them? I do wonder how much of a hit they took by raising their prices and shipping at the same time like that.
------------------
"That audience - 12 to 19 year old pimply faced, mean spirited males - came, watched and went on to whatever god-awful other pursuits" USA Network CEO describing professional wrestling fans

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Used to buy average 30 a month from them.
Then they didn't credit 2 of my returns.
Then I got Glory missing 1 disc despite being shrinkwrapped.
My business went elsewhere when they didn't resolve the issue after taking more than 3 weeks to reply email.
Still mulling on getting my bank to reverse charges.
------------------
Yumbo - IMDVD

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Chris, just a quick note on disputing credit card charges...you normally have only 30 days max from receiving a statement to dispute a charge. Perhaps yours is a little different, but that is normally how Visa and MC do theirs. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks