What's new

DVD Empire screwed up...I think. (1 Viewer)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Just got my copy of Good Will Hunting Special Edition yesterday, watched it last night, then tried to view some of the special edition stuff.
That's where the problem came in. Only extras I could find were the original trailer, a music video and other movie selections.
That's it.
No commentaries, no deleted scenes, no still pictures, ect. Basically, everything that makes this edition supposedly special.
Funny thing though, the keepcase is clearly the special edition one.
I didn't somehow miss all the extras on this disc?!!? They aren't hidden somewhere are they?
Anyone have this disc that can verify that the extra stuff is right there, out in the open to view?
Anyhoo, I just sent the disc back to them explaining my discovery, and someones mistake.
------------------
"...better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it". - Slater, True Romance

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
How would this be DVD Empire's fault? If the packaging is for the Collector's Series and it came sealed, then I'd say it was a packaging error by Disney's DVD replicator.
Look at the label on the DVD itself. Is it for the Collector's Series? If not, contact DVD Empire for a replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks