DTV: Letterman's Video Vault

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scooter, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    Having been in pretty much a crap mood..I turned to the net for some cheering up. Is my life a waste or what?!?!?!?
    Anyhow....I went to CBS to see if the Big Brother 3 line up was there yet and found my way to Dave's site. That's where I stumbled on to this:
    http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...dy_clips.shtml
    Was a kinda pain in the ass to get to the archive lists and not just a few select clips..but it was worth it! Check out:
    Star Wars Sneak Preview 2/24/99
    The Letterman Family Sitcom 7/17/97 with a REALLY young Frankie Munuz
    And the Biff Henderson clips. TONS of stuff there! The one I really want to see again isn't there. During the whole "Ellen Comes Out" era...Dave had a Peanuts clip where Charlie Brown came out as a lesbian. Only ever saw it once and I would LOVE to see that one again.
    Anyhow...enjoy!

2. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

Thanks for the link. I didn't know they had an archive. I had previously told my brother about the show a few weeks ago with Gillian Anderson, but the clip was gone by the time he checked. Now I can tell him to redirect.

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Scooter I love you!! [​IMG] This is great stuff, I capped several skits before but don't need to now. Thanks for keeping me and my friends entertained for a while. I wish Conan's site was a lot more like this. The capping continues...

4. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

Too bad they can't put up any of the old NBC Chris Elliot 'Man Under the Stairs' skits. I loved those.

5. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

Conan used to have quite a few clips, now we're lucky for a picture of Conan.

Some of those Dave clips are great. I spent a few hours going through some of them and still have plenty to see.