What's new

DTV: Letterman's Video Vault (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Having been in pretty much a crap mood..I turned to the net for some cheering up. Is my life a waste or what?!?!?!?
Anyhow....I went to CBS to see if the Big Brother 3 line up was there yet and found my way to Dave's site. That's where I stumbled on to this:
http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...dy_clips.shtml
Was a kinda pain in the ass to get to the archive lists and not just a few select clips..but it was worth it! Check out:
Star Wars Sneak Preview 2/24/99
The Letterman Family Sitcom 7/17/97 with a REALLY young Frankie Munuz
And the Biff Henderson clips. TONS of stuff there! The one I really want to see again isn't there. During the whole "Ellen Comes Out" era...Dave had a Peanuts clip where Charlie Brown came out as a lesbian. Only ever saw it once and I would LOVE to see that one again.
Anyhow...enjoy!

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Thanks for the link. I didn't know they had an archive. I had previously told my brother about the show a few weeks ago with Gillian Anderson, but the clip was gone by the time he checked. Now I can tell him to redirect.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Scooter I love you!! :D This is great stuff, I capped several skits before but don't need to now. Thanks for keeping me and my friends entertained for a while. I wish Conan's site was a lot more like this. The capping continues...

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Too bad they can't put up any of the old NBC Chris Elliot 'Man Under the Stairs' skits. I loved those.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Conan used to have quite a few clips, now we're lucky for a picture of Conan.

Some of those Dave clips are great. I spent a few hours going through some of them and still have plenty to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks