What's new
World Wide Stereo

DTC-100 For Sale! (1 Viewer)

I have a DTC-100 in perfect condition with the remote. I’m asking $150 plus shipping. I will accept a cashiers check and will ship within 24 hours of receiving the cashier check. I have sold many item on the forum before and have perfect record. :)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
Put me in line in case Andy and Jerry have some sort of strange, unexpected accident and are unable to purchase ;-)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully, I'm not stepping on Mike's or anybody else's feet by posting here, but I too have a DTC-100 for sale as well (presuming of course that we are talking about an RCA DTC-100 HD DirecTV receiver!). I see that there's quite an interest in this piece on this thread which is why I replied. I would also much rather sell it to a fine HTF member than put it out on eBay. I too am asking $150 plus shipping for the unit. I can supply a picture(s) if need be. The unit is in perfect working order although I would rate the condition of the remote as a very conservative 7 out of 10.

***Moderator: if this violates any HTF rules, please let me know and I will start my own thread.***

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

Dang, that was FAST! I sure do still have it. I'll reply to your e-mail right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks