What's new

Done with Finals!!! (1 Viewer)

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Well, I just finished my last final here at UCLA (we're on the quarter system, as opposed to semesters), and I had to post something. I'm so relieved!
I had my first one on Monday (Astro...it was a joke), one yesterday (Psych), and my final test today (essentially a genetics class - don't ask me why I'm taking it). In preparation for my test yesterday, I studied all night into the next day - for a total of 16 hours straight. Ultimately, I ended up staying awake for a total of 42 hours between early Wednesday to about 2am last night.
That was kind of my fault though, seeing as how I hadn't attended class since the second week :) I just hope whatever score I get is worth knocking 5-10 years off my life expectancy.

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats on writing your last final. I am still at it, with five exams done and two to go. More caffiene anyone?
coffeemug.gif

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I hear you Chuck. Finished my last final today also! Thank goodness for a one month holiday break! Whew!!!:D

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Don't ask why you're taking genetics? hell i was gonna ask why you're wasting your time with psych and astronomy!:)
I've gotten all of my hard finals out of the way (3econ ones last week...ouch) and i've got two more this monday. then it's back to the bottle for this boy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks