Done with Finals!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe_C, Dec 14, 2001.

1. Joe_C

Joe_C Supporting Actor

Well, I just finished my last final here at UCLA (we're on the quarter system, as opposed to semesters), and I had to post something. I'm so relieved!
    I had my first one on Monday (Astro...it was a joke), one yesterday (Psych), and my final test today (essentially a genetics class - don't ask me why I'm taking it). In preparation for my test yesterday, I studied all night into the next day - for a total of 16 hours straight. Ultimately, I ended up staying awake for a total of 42 hours between early Wednesday to about 2am last night.
    That was kind of my fault though, seeing as how I hadn't attended class since the second week [​IMG] I just hope whatever score I get is worth knocking 5-10 years off my life expectancy.

2. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

Congrats! Enjoy sleep...and don't forget to celebrate. The only thing that I liked about finals was the exhilration afterwards.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Stunt Coordinator

Congrats on writing your last final. I am still at it, with five exams done and two to go. More caffiene anyone? [​IMG]

4. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Oh ya baby! It was the longest week of my life...glad it's over!

5. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I hear you Chuck. Finished my last final today also! Thank goodness for a one month holiday break! Whew!!![​IMG]

6. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Don't ask why you're taking genetics? hell i was gonna ask why you're wasting your time with psych and astronomy![​IMG]
    I've gotten all of my hard finals out of the way (3econ ones last week...ouch) and i've got two more this monday. then it's back to the bottle for this boy [​IMG]